“Sometimes our light goes out but is blown again into flame by an encounter with another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light.”
–Albert Schweitzer, 1875-1965
One of the biggest myths about creatives and artists is that we work best in isolation. While solitude can be a vitally important part of the creative process, isolation only ensures that your vision (something our aching world longs for) stays hidden and useless to anyone else. It may also mean that you run out of inspiration and your vision dries up.
So, how can you turn your sputtering spark into an eternal flame that shines your story and vision out into the world? Creative community is a place where each member brings their kindling and joins it together to build burning fires that sustain not only ourselves, but also inspire better, brighter and more meaningful work in the world.
Click here to learn more about the SPARK Program, your creative community that sparks your eternal flame of energy, creative ideas, and meaning .
You know what I’m talking about. That novel, that work of art, that album or creative project that’s been bouncing around in your head or maybe you’ve even begun. Still, deep down, you know, your life won’t be complete if you let it stay hidden inside of you forever. And, you’ll miss out on the chance to confirm your gifts and make the impact in the world you know you could.
Discover the anatomy of a creative project, the common pitfalls we run into before we can finish them and how to bring yours to life on a free preview call for the Dream To Done Program. Wednesday, June 6th! Click here to register for the call and take the first step in moving your dream into reality.
Inner Fire, Outer Light will be offering a workshop on how to Bring Your Best Brilliant Ideas Into Reality at the Create Denver Expo on Saturday, May 12th! We’ll see you there!
Colorado Convention Center (New Location!)
700 14th Street, Denver
Whether you are an artist acting out in your life, because you won’t pay attention to your inner creativity or a business owner who has a book, CD, DVD, program or other project that would lift you into the speaking circuit or true business success, Dream to Done closes the gap between a good idea and a completed project that carries your gifts into the world and brings back real rewards.
- What is the dream project/great idea you’ve had for months or years, but not yet finished?
- Is it a creative project like a book, CD, DVD, website, performance, or program?
- Would finishing this project make an enormous positive difference for you personally and/or financially?
- Could it support all your other business goals, personal goals and/or organizational goals if only you could find a way to get it done?
- Are you primarily responsible for it, without the staff and support to make it happen?
- Does it always seem to get pushed to the back burner or fall off the bottom of your to-do list, even though you know it could make all the difference?
- What if you could leap over the gap between your brilliant idea to a completed project that would share your gifts and voice with the world while growing your business, boosting your credibility, helping others and bringing you a ton of satisfaction?
- What if you could take that dream and declare it done?
- What if completing your dream became a gateway to a quantum leap shift and a lifetime of achievement?
CLICK HERE to schedule a free project assessment to see if Dream to Done is a good fit for you// //
Reclaim Your Creativity. Refuel Your Life.
- Did you give up being creative because you “weren’t good enough to make a living at it”?
- Do you tell your inner artist to “be practical” or “just wait” until you retire to come out to play again?
- Are you exhausted at the end of the day?
- Do you worry that you are squelching your children’s or students’ vision because you have silenced your own?
- Has your life become routine, boring or over-full of things that don’t really matter?
- Are you wondering if your life makes a difference in the world?
- Have you lost your spark?
- Do you go weeks or months (or years) without working on your own creative projects?
- Have you forgotten how to have fun?
- Are you impatient, irritable and easily annoyed by your family, friends and co-workers?
What if getting back in relationship with yourself could improve your relationships with others?
Artists don’t have to sell out, be tortured or broke or unexpressed, their phantom artist selves walking trailing behind them.
- Lead a rich, sustainable, creative life.
- Shine the light of your creative voice beyond your family.
- Put your own work out into the world.
- Touch the masses outside your living room.
Inner Fire, Outer Light is based on my experience that when we lean into our own creative voice, we gain courage, we grow in compassion, we reach more people, we have more energy, and we change the world. If you would like to learn more about or join a supportive community taking the risk to lean into their own creative voices more fully with the personal and cooperative support to do so, please click the Join Our List link.
Join our list